“Dave’s communication was second to none. The amount of time, dedication and genuine care during a stressful time was immensely appreciated.” Dan & Katrina
Your wedding day is one of the most important and exciting days of your life and a wedding photography package plays a huge part. It’s the chance to capture memories that you can keep forever and hopefully, one day, show your children years from now.
I offer a simple wedding photography package which provides full day coverage from bridal prep until shortly after the first dance. Whether young or old, everyone loves a good wedding. Me included! So, I want the experience of booking and choosing your wedding photographer to be as simple and stress free for you as possible.
What does a full day wedding photography package include?
- My support before, during and after your wedding day.
- A complimentary meeting to discuss your wedding and what exciting things you have planned, giving you the chance to ask any questions and for us to get to know each other.
- A pre-wedding shoot* included in the run up to your wedding. These shoots are always relaxed and informal, letting you to get used to having your pictures taken before the wedding day. They are great fun for you and your partner. You can even bring the dog or the kids!
- I’ll be your wedding photographer for the entire day. Starting three hours before your ceremony at bridal prep, I stay until after your first dance. This allows me to capture all the emotional, natural and fun moments from your day.
- A slideshow of beautiful images from your wedding day played to music.
- Over 400 fully edited images available to download from your password-protected online gallery, which you are able to share with your friends and family.
*Please note – the pre wedding shoot must take place within 30miles of SK2.
“You were really helpful in our initial consultation, setting out how you worked & how you could capture our day, as well as your price structure.” – Caroline & Alex
The albums I design for you are done so with interaction between us. I help you to choose the pictures that tell the story from your wedding, as well as checking pages with your before the printing stage. They are beautifully hand crafted in the UK and are made using the highest quality photographic paper. An album is the perfect way of telling the story of your wedding day. After all, a book tells a story far better than a photograph stuck on a computer.
You might be thinking of ordering a wedding album, a second photographer or even extended coverage of your day. These things can be discussed to help provide you with the wedding photography package that suits you best.
Packages updated on 28th September 2020