Weddings are fun for everyone. Whether young or old, everyone loves a good wedding. Me included!
Every couple that enquires about their wedding photography receives a meeting first, with no obligation to book. This can take place either face to face or online and gives you the chance to meet me and tell me about your wedding plans.
Photographed in my natural and relaxed style, wedding day coverage begins three hours before your ceremony at bridal prep and runs until after the first dance.
It includes a pre wedding shoot* which is the perfect way to get used to having your picture taken.
*Please note – the pre wedding shoot must take place within 30miles of SK2.
Full Day Wedding Photography package
I currently only offer full day coverage, so it does exactly what it says, and here’s what is included.
- My time, dedication and commitment to your day.
- A complimentary meeting to discuss your wedding and what you have planned and also to give you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
- I’ll be your wedding photographer for the entire day, starting three hours before your ceremony at bridal prep and staying until around 30minutes after your first dance (no later than 8.30pm), so you can be sure that I’ll photograph all those important moments.
- A pre-wedding shoot in the run up to your big day. These shoots are always relaxed and are a chance for us to get to know each other. They can be a really fun day out for you and your future husband/wife. You can even bring the dog or the kids!
- A slideshow of images from your wedding played to music.
- All fully edited images are then available from your password-protected online gallery for you to share with your friends and family. You are then able to share the gallery with your friends!
Wedding Album package
All the items listed from the full day, saving £100 on a 30page 8×8 album (£250 when ordered after the wedding)
When you book initially, the date will be held for one week, during which time you must send a non-refundable booking fee of £250. This fee is required to confirm the date. You have a 14-day cooling off period if you change your mind during this time. If payment isn’t received after seven days, then the date becomes open again for other enquiries. The deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your wedding package, which is due four weeks before your wedding date.
Weddings outside of the North West of England will be quoted to include travel costs and, if needed, an overnight hotel to travel the day before your wedding.
All packages include costs of time spent visiting venues ahead of the wedding to research potential photographs and the editing time after the event.
Packages updated on 28th September 2020