Weddings are fun for everyone. Whether young or old, everyone loves a good wedding. Me included!
My wedding photography comes in two, easy to navigate packages, with the option to select additional products.
Every couple receives a meeting first, with no obligation to book. This can take place either face to face or online and gives you the chance to meet me and tell me about your wedding plans..
Photographed in my natural and relaxed style, wedding day coverage begins three hours before your ceremony at bridal prep and runs until after the first dance.
It includes a pre wedding shoot* which is the perfect way to get used to having your picture taken. The pre wedding also comes with a complimentary 6×4 mini-book from your shoot. You also receive a print release, allowing you to print your own images!
*Please note – the pre wedding shoot must take place within 30miles of SK2.
Wedding Photography package
I currently only offer full day coverage, so it does exactly what it says, and here’s what is included.
- My time, dedication and commitment to your day.
- A complimentary meeting to discuss your wedding and what you have planned and also to give you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
- I’ll be your wedding photographer for the entire day, starting three hours before your ceremony at bridal prep and staying until around 30minutes after your first dance, so you can be sure that I’ll photograph all those important moments.
- A pre-wedding shoot in the run up to your big day. These shoots are always relaxed and are a chance for us to get to know each other. They can be a really fun day out for you and your future husband/wife. You can even bring the dog or the kids!
- A slideshow of images from your wedding played to music.
- All fully edited images are then available from your password-protected online gallery for you to share with your friends and family. You are then able to share the gallery with your friends!
- A beautiful, personalised handmade wooden keepsake box with your names and the date of your wedding, containing a USB with all your images.
Everything that is included above, but includes the beautiful Together Forever 30 page 8×8 album.
Ordering this package saves you £100 than when ordering separately.
With all wedding albums, you are able to chose the images from your download gallery. I then design the pages for you and send you an online proof for you to check over or amend, before it goes to print.
Together album – A linen padded 30page 8×8″ (20x20cm) album with upto 70 of your chosen images.
Save yourself £100 when booking the Album Package
Parent Albums – A 30page 12×12″ (30x30cm) acrylic photo cover album with upto 70 of your chosen images and an TWO 8×8″ (20x20cm) duplicate albums for your parents.
Forever Album – A stunning 60 page 16×12″ (40x30cm) album with upto 140 of your chosen images.
Extended coverage until midnight is available on request at a cost of £250.
A second photographer can be booked to cover groom prep through to the speeches from £250.00. Please ask for further details.
Print Box – A print box contains 6 10×8 mounted prints of your choice from your wedding day £120.00
Covid-19 Wedding Photography Prices
With many couples now being forced to reduce numbers due to the Coronavirus, I have received numerous enquiries around reduced wedding photography coverage. So, if you are planning a socially distanced wedding, I can offer a special COVID package. This includes 90 minutes of photography, with additional hours available for £100 per hour (max of four additional hours). The booking can be secured with a £100 deposit which is deducted from your final balance.
90 minutes coverage from 30 minutes before the ceremony. Includes ceremony coverage, bride & groom portraits and group shots after the ceremony.
Covid-19 offer is only available to bookings taken after September 28th through to March 1st 2021. All images delivered through a download gallery. Bookings outside of 25miles of SK2 include £50 mileage costs.
When you book initially, the date will be held for one week, during which time you must send a non-refundable booking fee of £250. This fee is required to confirm the date. You have a 14-day cooling off period if you change your mind during this time. If payment isn’t received after seven days, then the date becomes open again for other enquiries. The deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your wedding package, which is due four weeks before your wedding date.
Weddings outside of the North West of England will be quoted to include travel costs and, if needed, an overnight hotel to travel the day before your wedding.
All packages include costs of time spent visiting venues ahead of the wedding to research potential photographs and the editing time after the event.
Packages updated on 28th September 2020